Providing detailed independent agronomic advice, our Knowledge Hub membership is appropriate for growers who have crop management structures in place yet want to stay up-to-date with the latest technical developments and independent advice.
The Knowledge Hub offers growers a valuable and cost-effective support option through regular technical bulletins featuring our most recent trials data accompanied by seasonal comment and advice and access to a members-only online information hub. Members also receive telephone and email support.
Subscription to our combinable and energy crop Knowledge Hub gives members access to 10 bulletins a year, whilst our Potato service includes access to four potato bulletins per year.
Knowledge Hub membership includes:
- Regular bulletins with a focus on crop development, specific input requirements, seasonal challenges and trial updates, including key trial results as they happen during the harvest period
- Access to trial site open days showcasing trials progress and innovative agronomy developments (combinable crops)
- Access to our annual regional trial results meetings where we interpret and discuss technical conclusions
- An invitation to our annual conference with a line-up of respected UK and international speakers
- Telephone and email access to key staff throughout the growing season
For more information call 01577 862759 or click here for a 30-day trial.
Knowledge Hub Scottish Agronomy