POTATO AGRONOMY SERVICE
Scottish Agronomy has led the way in developing a greater understanding of the potato crop and its cultivation, working with the entire supply chain to improve production efficiency and sustainability.
We have an unparalleled comprehensive and integrated R&D programme with extensive support from a team of experienced potato agronomists.
The potato agronomy package is facilitated through regional groups in the major potato growing areas of Scotland.
Our agronomic capabilities span the crop improvement pipeline from involvement in early stage research to underpinning field research needed to ensure advances are transferred effectively onto farm.
The potato agronomy service includes a mechanism for the transfer of information, scientific knowledge and its practical interpretation.
The potato agronomy service includes:
- Four technical bulletins delivered at the key decision-making points throughout the year
- Two regional group planning meetings per year
- Technology transfer meeting in February each year
- An invitation to our annual conference with a line-up of respected UK and international speakers
- Email and telephone support from our agronomist throughout the year. The service comes with a strong team of experienced practical agronomists to assist growers to make better management decisions and thereby sustain profitability.
- Members can also request a more comprehensive on-farm package or integration with <1-to-1> membership to meet individual requirements should the need arise.
For more information call 01577 862759 or click here for a 30-day trial.
Potato Agronomy Service Scottish Agronomy