Crop Manager membership is our most intensive level of service in which the member hands over the agronomy decision-making to one of our agronomists. The agronomist will provide routine crop inspections and consultations with detailed written or electronic crop recommendations based on user requirements, variety choice and specifications to share with spray operators. They will also be able to advise on issues surrounding the technical aspects of regulatory compliance.
Crop Manager membership includes:
- Higher frequency of routine crop inspections and consultation with your agronomist
- 1-to-1 discussions with tailored advice and crop walking
- After each visit growers will be given written detailed recommendations (or via Gatekeeper software) to share with spray operators
- Access to local group meeting discussions (see Group Agronomy)
- All the benefits of having access to our Knowledge Hub including technical bulletins, open days and invitations to our regional results meeting and annual conference (see Knowledge Hub)
- Crop N-max calculations and verified fertiliser recommendations from a FACTS qualified advisor
- Email and telephone support from your agronomist throughout the year
For more information call Greg Dawson on 07766 421130 or the office on 01577 862759 or click here for a 30-day trial.
1-to-1 Scottish Agronomy