Our 1-to-1 Plus service is a personal service for individual growers offering monthly crop walking during the growing season and tailored recommendations based on user requirements, variety choice and specifications to optimise farm output.
1-to-1 Plus membership includes:
- Monthly visit with your agronomist
- 1-to-1 discussions with tailored advice and selected crop walking
- During monthly visits growers will be offered verbal recommendations for upcoming spray timings
- After each visit growers are offered written detailed recommendations (or via Gatekeeper software)
- Access to local group meeting discussions (see Group Agronomy)
- All the benefits of having access to our Knowledge Hub including technical bulletins, open days and invitations to our regional results meeting and annual conference (see Knowledge Hub)
- Crop N-max calculations and verified fertiliser recommendations from a FACTS qualified advisor
- Email and telephone support from your agronomist throughout the year
For more information call Greg Dawson on 07766 421130 or the office on 01577 862759 or click here for a 30-day trial.
1-to-1 Scottish Agronomy