Group membership is a time and resource-efficient way to build your knowledge. Growers benefit from regular technical updates, targeted crop inspections on the day and expert agronomy advice within a friendly and valuable peer-to-peer learning environment.
Group membership includes:
- Monthly meetings in groups of 6-12 farmers hosted in rotation by group members
- Face-to-face support and advice from one of our agronomists
- Full and frank kitchen-table discussion and guidance on crop management input, marketing, legislation and more
- Targeted follow-up crop inspection on the day to examine specific issues
- Email and telephone support from our agronomist throughout the year. The service comes with a strong team of experienced practical agronomists to assist growers to make better management decisions and thereby sustain profitability.
- All the benefits of our Knowledge Hub package including technical bulletins, open days and invitations to our regional results meeting and annual conference
Click on the map to find the next meeting in your area.
For more information call Andrew Gilchrist on 0780 1194651 or the office on 01577 862759 or click here for a 30-day trial.
Group Meetings Scottish Agronomy